Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

"The Youngest Doll" By Rosario Ferre(Puerto Rico)


The scariest movie I have seen is Paranormal Activity. It was not that scary but it was good. Everyone in the movie theater was scared. I went to the movie with my friend. She got really scared and that made me laugh. I think that movie was scary because it was about a demon and I know a lot about demons also I believe in them, so that would scare me.



 A lot of horror films build up to a scary part or start off a movie in the middle, then show what happened at the start of the movie. But all scary movie try to get you worked up and waiting for something to happen. Then the person in the movie see something move so they go check it out. Then it pops out and it is just an animal or something fell. After that the kill, monster, or what ever your watching comes out.


No comments: