Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"No Dogs Bark"By Juan Rulfo from Mexico


"No Dogs Bark"



If I do end up having kids I want to be a parent that is always there. I want to be there to help them with homework, when there sick, and any other help they would need. When they are teenagers I will try to be somewhat laid back.






But if I find out that they did something bad I will have to at least have a talk with them. I say I will be like Igancio's father because his father was caring him to the doctor in the dark night, on his back for a long time and that's a good father helping your kids. The dad told him to tell him when he hears dogs bark so he knows that they are close to the town because the kid was on top so he can hear better, but the kid didn't tell him when they were close.









"Borders"


I say that Nationality is more important because that is who you are. If your from Mexico your not supposed to say I wish I was an American or anything else. You have to be grateful for what you are.


There are some people that take it to far and go on killing people because their a different nationality. But there are people who are just proud to be what they are and just go to parties and have fun.









                                                        "The Book Of Sand"


The number one thing that people get obsessed with is money. People get killed, kill and some will do anything for money. People will go crazy for money. But there are people who need the money to live.




What happens to some people is they start to steal money. Then they get caught they go to jail and so on. I don't think that money is that important. I say I"m okay with what I have.









BY: Jesus Garcia

























2 comments:

mitza said...

Paranormal Activity was also the most scary movie for me to watch. But you have to stop lying becasue I know that you were scared as well as your freinds. Bet you were more scared then those girls were. Haha :D

Ricardo L said...

I agree with mitza! You were scared off ur a**!